Saturday, December 1, 2012

Busy, Busy

Today was pretty busy.

I went to bed kind of early last night because I was tired and bored. I know, I'm lame… I'm a 28-year-old female who was in bed at 9:30 on a Friday night because I was bored. I need some friends. LOL Or some more, not as busy friends… Whatever… I woke up at 3:30 in the morning because I couldn't breathe out of my nose. Our humidifier ran out of water and that dries out my nose like nobody's business. So, I got up and filled the water tanks up on it. I couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up with Matt and we watched a documentary about dogs on Netflix. It was so interesting. I just always wish they'd talk about Boston terriers on there. Haha… I went back to bed around 5:30 or 6.

My mom called me at 9 am and I was still in bed. I didn't wake up quickly enough to answer her first call. She called me again and I answered it. It was nice out today (low 60's) which isn't normal for December 1 st in Illinois. She wanted me to come out and help her take Hailey's Christmas pictures. I got up and threw a load of laundry in the washer, gathered up my stuff, took a shower, got ready, threw the clothes that were in the washer in the dryer, and headed to my parents'. I had to make a pit stop at the gas station or I'd have to walk (it's like 15-20 miles) and then I ran by McDonald's for breakfast. I was starving! I didn't feel well last night and didn't eat any dinner. I got to my parents' shortly after 10.

My mom and I spent about two or three hours taking pictures of Hailey and my dad's co-worker's son (Colton). Hailey will be three in a week and Colton is about 16-18 months old. They were a handful when it came to taking the photos. We literally took over 500 pictures of Hailey and got maybe a dozen good ones. We only took about 150 pictures of Colton, but we got several good ones of him which is awesome.

When we were done, we went to Walmart and IGA to get food for a birthday party tomorrow. Like I said, Hailey's birthday is next Saturday… she shares a birthday with my cousin Iris. My brother's girlfriend's oldest turned 12 less than a week ago… Kyndra's sister Linda's birthday was in August, but we missed it because she was with her dad in Chicago then. So, we're having a birthday party for all four of them tomorrow. Good times.

We went back to their house. We wrapped a few presents for the birthday party. Then my mom made us dinner. I went through some pictures we took and then we sat around talking for a while. I left at 8, came home, fed the animals, let the dog out, and here I am. Writing this… watching Restaurant: Impossible on the Food Network (I love Robert Irvine!) and waiting for 9 so I can check out the DePhoMo photos that were posted today! Alright, I'm out of here! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!