Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thoughts

I think it's funny that I'm running the DePhoMo group, but that I'm not really posting pictures. The reason I'm not doing it is because I don't want my photos out there with everyone else's photos… mostly because I am hosting DePhoMo. I don't know. *shrugs* I am not really in the mood to take photos, but I love looking at everyone else's photos. 

I went back to the gym last night. I went one day in the past month and before that I haven't been since the summer. I hate paying for a gym membership and not going. I went religiously for a while and was so happy and healthy. I felt great all the time. I wasn't tired all of the time. It's frustrating to me… I don't know why I don't use my membership. 

I keep thinking that I just need to find something that works for me. I don't know what I want to do though. Counting calories doesn't really work for me because I do silly things like eat ice cream for dinner. I'm honestly debating doing Weight Watchers online again. *shrugs* I got an email from them today and I've been thinking off and on all day about it. I've seen a lot of people get great results on the new plan. I tried it and didn't think it was for me, but that was a while ago and I wasn't fully vested into getting healthy. Maybe I should try again. I won't be able to afford it until the end of the year, but I could buy the three months online and stick with it until my three months are up and see what happens. 

Question for my readers: If you could afford it, would you pay for Weight Watchers, or do you think counting calories is good enough??? 

Question for those who have done Weight Watchers before: Do you think the meetings help or would online be good enough? I mean, I might be able to afford the meetings come the new year, but honestly, I live in a small town and the majority of the people who go to those meetings are older… and by older I mean in their late 50s or early 60s. 

Okay, I think I'm done for now. 

Reminder: I am doing my first vlog (video blog) this Saturday. If you have anything you want me to discuss, you can either leave me a comment/note on this entry or email me at crystal@crysrochelle.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!