Friday, November 30, 2012

Random Ramblings

It's been a little bit since I've written. I was on vacation for a week which made me rather lazy, I'm not going to lie. Then I went back to work for just two days this week. I was super-busy getting caught up and then today was also the end of the month which means more work… Our copier also got possessed. My boss thought I was printing and I thought he was so neither one of us figured it out, but it started printing a ton of pages with a few lines of computer gibberish on them. It seriously printed about a ream of paper like that before we discovered it. Awesome. *sarcasm* My boss acted irritated, but he couldn't get too mad considering the copier is in his office. I told him since it's just a few lines on one side, we could put the paper back in the copier upside down and print on the opposite side. He said good idea. This happened right before I left work, so there's a big pile of paper on my desk that I need to jog (straighten) on Monday so that it can be put back in the copier…

So, a long while ago, I had discussed doing a vlog. I find it ironic because I've been thinking for the last few days that I needed to write about doing a vlog, and then one of my bookmarks posted her first vlog today. I wanted to do one before, but didn't realize that Matt's netbook didn't have a webcam in it. Boo! We also didn't have any other kind of webcam… Well, my new laptop does have a webcam… I've already played with it. YAY! I will be doing a vlog soon. Is there anything you want me to talk about when I do my vlog??? Let me know and I'll discuss it…

I think all of my blog entries will be posted in three places now. I did only post them in two places… on my personal site and on a site I've blogged on since I was in high school… I have two blogging sites that I have blogs on. I feel like I have different readers on each of my blogging sites so I'm going to share my entries in all three places. *shrugs* I don't want anyone to feel left out so… I'm hoping at some point to phase it over just to my personal blog/website, but I only have one follower on there right now. Haha. And she reads me elsewhere so I'm not obligated to send out emails every time I write an entry right now.

So, on one of my blogging sites, I'm hosting something called DePhoMo. This stands for December Photography Month. Basically, people sign up to participate and then post one photo every day. I just bought the domain name http://www.dephomo.com in case anything happens on that blogging site. I want people to know where to go. That blogging site isn't very reliable sometimes so… *smiles* I am so excited to be hosting it. I decided to have a prize at the end of the month. People love getting prizes. Haha.

Okay, well, I'm off for now. Trying to watch TV and type this at the same time and it's not happening so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!