Sunday, December 30, 2012

Getting Healthy

As many of you know, I blog on another website. On that website, for at least five years, I've ran a weight loss group. It started as me taking over for a girl who ran a group, but couldn't anymore. Then I stopped running hers and ran my own. It's changed a lot over the years, but it's still mine. Granted, nothing has come from it for me. I just looked back and the first phase that I ran on my own, I weighed around 200 pounds. Last time I weighed in (Friday), I was 224.4. So, my weight has gone up... My Elf4Health gave me an idea that I hadn't really thought of before. I'm surprised I hadn't thought of it either... The next phase of my weight loss group, which will begin towards the end of March, will be ran in both groups. I need to work out ideas for how it's going to be run and prizes for competitors, but I strongly believe that running the group with even more participants will greatly help me out with my weight loss... which is honestly the reason why I love running the group. :) Look for a new tab on this blog very soon with my ideas for adding my blogspot blog to my other one. :) I'm so excited. The current phase of my group just started today and I don't really have time to incorporate this one into that one so, yeah... it'll start with the next phase. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!