Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Loot + Sadness

I made out like a bandit again this Christmas. Here's a list of what all I received...

From Matt's sister-in-law: a cute pair of short brown boots

From Matt's parents: a 7 quart slow cooker, a pair of red pajamas with white hearts on the pants, a makeup bag with some travel size goodies in it

From my sister: a pack of apple cider k-cups

From my brother: a pink Aeropostale hoodie

From my parents: a cute cupcake cookie jar, a ton of k-cups, a k-cup carousel, a pretty shirt, new sheets for my bed, and my favorite gift??? a quilt for my bed:



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday as well!!!

On a sadder note, my great uncle that I wrote about on the 14th passed away this evening. He went into the hospital for back surgery and had complications in the form of blood clots. They got those removed via surgery, but he was pretty much brain dead after that and for the past 11 days, his body has slowly been shutting down. R.I.P. Uncle Donnie!!! As sad as it is that you are gone, I'm sure Grandma was thrilled with her Christmas present of seeing you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!