Sunday, September 30, 2012

Short One

My foodie penpals entry is due to auto post in the morning so I thought about skipping an entry tonight and then decided against it... Today was really relaxed. I woke up around 9 to a missed text from my dad so I called him. He wanted to discuss my mom's birthday party with me. I watched some TV and took about (no lie) half a dozen calls from my dad and one more from my mom. I had to pause the TV each time. One of the times, my dad said that my mom was making chicken tetrazzini (my absolute favorite food!!!) and was inviting me out to eat. I don't know how many shows I watched, but I stopped watching around three and went and took a shower. Around four, I left and went to my sister's new apartment. She used to live in a town about 30-40 minutes away but this weekend she moved into the same town as me! She has a pay-as-you-go phone and was out of minutes. I had to go surprise her and see if she wanted to go to my parents' for dinner. Of course she did. So she changed and off we went. We got to my parents' around 4:30ish and waited (im)patiently for the food to get done and the rest of the guests to arrive. We had the tetrazzini, green beans, Hawaiian sweet rolls, and cheesecake for dessert. I ate two big pieces of tetrazzini (I only had a small breakfast), some green beans, two rolls, and my mom and I split a slice of cheesecake. I'd say it was maybe an inch wide at the crust. It was super-rich though and that was plenty. Then we sat around and chatted for a bit. Around 7:30 my niece was trying to fall asleep so I took them home and came home and here I am. It's only a little after 8:30 and I'm ready for bed!

I think I'm going to go change into some PJs, take my meds, and hit the hay early tonight. ZzzZzzzzzZz

Night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!