Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Goals

Diet/Fitness Related:

  1. Stay below my max calories for 90% of the month (this means I can have 3 cheat days during September).
  2. COMPLETE Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred with weight and measurements at the beginning, halfway point, and end.
  3. Attend the YMCA and do at least three 30+ minute cardio (treadmill, elliptical, recumbent bike) exercises each week.
  4. Blog daily. No matter how mindless the rambles. Add a daily food and exercise log is to the entries.
  5. Weigh myself each Friday and post the results. No excuses.
  6. Refrain from ordering in food at work. Limit to once (or possibly twice) during the month.
Non-Diet/Fitness Related:
  1. Write at least 10,000 words (approximately three chapters) in any of my three unfinished novels each week.
  2. Work on my "Supernatural" website for at least two hours each week.
  3. Spend time with friends and/or family at least once a week.
  4. Watch less television.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!