Monday, September 17, 2012

Suckage

I suck... Well, really, my boyfriend sucks, but whatever... Here's the low-down.

Yesterday afternoon I asked him if he would go to bed before 6 so that I could do my 30DS video before work. He said sure. Well, I was doing some things and around 6:45, I started watching Into the West which is two hours... a little less minus commercials. My boyfriend wanted to watch a football game so he hooked up the extra TV in the bedroom (he uses it for gaming). Anyway, I paused Into the West a couple of times and it got done around 8:15. Then I did something on my site, told the boyfriend I was done with the living room TV, and finished hanging up the clothes in the dryer. As I was putting the hanging clothes away, I noticed he was still in the bedroom so I told him I would be going to bed soon. He said okay. I laid out my clothes for work today, put some workout clothes in my gym bag, and gathered a new towel and whatever for my shower. I laid out my DVD and weights for the 30DS and went to go to bed. The way he was laying in the bed, I couldn't lay in my spot so I sat in a chair and waited. He was doing something on his laptop. I waited for like 15 minutes (it was now 9:30) before I was like, "I'm ready for bed!" So he unplugged his laptop, told me to shut off the TV and moved so I could lay down. I got all snuggled in and he sat on the edge of the bed on his laptop with the light on. I think he realized he was keeping me up so he shut off the light, but he was still in the bedroom on his laptop with his speakers blaring. So, I tossed and turned... Finally he left the bedroom and I got almost asleep when he came back in the bedroom to use the restroom. He really didn't bother me when he went to the restroom because he was quiet and I was still slightly awake... but when he came out, he flipped on the bedroom light to unhook the TV and made a lot of noise. Nice. I wanted to be asleep by 10 so that I could get up at 6 and do my video (I require 8 hours of sleep or I don't function properly). It was probably 11 before I fell asleep and then I woke up a lot. I woke up at like 1 and then 4 and then 5:30 and yeah... I decided to just sleep until 6:40 (like I can when I don't work out). So, no morning 30DS for me.

So, now's where I suck. Yesterday I got up and went to take my medication. Every morning I take my blood pressure medicine, a Vitamin E pill, and a generic Zyrtec for allergies. I was out of allergy meds!!! I couldn't believe it, but I was also broke so I couldn't go get any. I literally had $5 in my account and was waiting on about $75 to transfer from my PayPal account to my bank account. So I suffered through the day yesterday... I woke up this morning and my nose was completely filled with boogers. Gross I know, but it's what happened. Like I couldn't even blow my nose I had to pick it to get them out. *puke* So, I felt okay this morning... then around lunch time I started getting a serious sinus headache. I checked my bank account and thankfully my PayPal money was transferred in. So, I ran by Walgreens on my lunch and got some to last me through Friday (my doctor's appointment). I took some on my lunch, but it's 24 hour stuff and takes a while to kick back in once it's out of your system... I really need to get these headaches taken care of. I'm so glad I have a doctor's appointment Friday. I had every intention of going to the gym, but there is so much pressure in my head that it feels like my nose is going to fly off my face at any second so I'm just going home, eating some dinner, and laying down. I feel horrible!!!

The good thing is that my calories will be low today. I'm under my net calorie goal without working out so I should be fine. I WANT to work out, I totally do. I was all gung-ho last night, but I couldn't workout because I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Since Matt kept me up half the night I should have done it anyway!


Food and Exercise Log:
Food:
Breakfast: 255 Calories
- plain bagel with Laughing Cow garden vegetable cream cheese wedge
Morning Snack: 80 Calories
- honeycrisp apple
Lunch: 365 Calories
- Cheesy Turkey Sausage Spaghetti
Afternoon Snack: 190 Calories
- Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bar
Dinner: 365 Calories
- three eggs over medium with two pieces of lightly buttered wheat toast
Drinks/Dessert: 0 Calories
- TBD
Total Calories Consumed: 1255 Calories
*** Water: 66 oz

Exercise:
- TBD
TOTAL: 0 Calories Burned

NET CALORIES: 1255 Calories
(Goal <1260 Calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!