Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chesty... Advice?

I'm pretty chesty. When I was thinner, I was still chesty for my size. Last time I got measured at Victoria's Secret, I was told I was a D or DD. That was probably a good 20-30 pounds ago. I'm sure my chestular region has grown like the rest of me... Oh! I remember when I was a sophomore in high school (my thinnest), I had to get measured for my JROTC uniform and my chest measured 40 inches... and that's when I wore a size 10! Right now I'm at 48 inches (as of my last measurement from Curves)... My problem is this... sometimes DDs are too big and sometimes the Ds are too small, but I'm having a hard time finding a good fitting bra. According to my gynecologist, I have very fibrous breasts and take medication to help with this, but because of this, if I'm not wearing a good-fitting, well-supportive bra, my whole chest and back hurts. What brought this up is the fact that I'm not wearing a supportive bra right now and my chest and back are starting to hurt... My everyday bras are wearing out. Currently I'm wearing cotton Balconette bras from Lane Bryant... well, not this minute, but usually... Any other chesty ladies have a brand of bra that they wear??? I need something really supportive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!