Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Struggles + Goals

I'm really struggling right now. I haven't been to the gym in about a month now. Well... two-three weeks. I can't seem to make myself go back. I know why... I just can't get my mind over it. We don't have any good food. I'm completely broke and can't go buy any. When there's no food in the house, my mind thinks Why should I go workout??? I don't have anything good to eat so it's just going to counteract all of the hard work I just put into it... I know that's not a good attitude to have and I'm trying to get over it but it's not working. The good news is, Matt gave me his debit card so I can go get groceries after work. I'm excited about that. I want to have healthy good food in the house!

I got some advice back on my last blog entry. Thanks for that... I ended up buying the same bra I had before. My old bra was a 42D. I measured myself and found out I needed a 42DD according to their measurements so that's what I got. The bras came in and I'm in love! There's a fourth hook (not just three) and the straps are wider. I guess that's what you get when you go up a cup size. I like the way they fit so hopefully they'll work for a while!

Goals for the next week:
1) Get groceries and buy healthy ones.
2) Go through closet and post clothes on BST group.
3) Finish Mom's website.
4) Eat healthy.
5) Go back to the gym Monday at the absolute latest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!