Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Slacker

That's me. A big old slacker. I haven't been working out as much. I was doing so well too... At least my weight hasn't gone back up any... I have also been slacking with writing in here. Going to have to remedy that. Writing is therapeutic to me and helps keep me keep on track... I'm such a big slacker that I started this entry yesterday and only got a few sentences in and then stopped. I need to get back on track!!! Buying a car, driving to Wisconsin alone for the first time, then catching up on housework along with Memorial Day weekend has put me so far behind on the weight loss train.

I weigh myself every day. I know you're really not supposed to do this. Your weight can fluctuate drastically each day, yadda yadda yadda... I do it because it keeps me on track. It lets me know if what I've been doing is working or not. It helps keep me motivated (most of the time). For me, it helps me stay on track. It helps me know that what I'm doing is working, or hey, that ice cream cone I ate yesterday really effected my weight! It usually keeps me being good. I woke up with a stomach issue. I'm not sure if it's a stomach bug or something I ate not agreeing with me, but I lost two pounds overnight... I know that's not "real" weight loss but oh how I wish losing weight was that easy. LOL

I had every intention of going to Curves and the gym today... I still might try to do it. It all depends on my stomach. Right now it's still iffy. I haven't yet eaten anything and it's after 11 in the morning. I can't really workout if I can't eat because I will be weak. I'm already starting to feel weak as I haven't eaten anything since about 6 pm yesterday and I also didn't eat much all day yesterday. Ugh. I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!