Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily Entries

I feel like a broken record... I've said it about a dozen times in my last few entries, but I'd really like to get in the habit of writing daily. I kind of want to come up with some daily things to write if I don't have anything else to say! Here are my ideas:

Sunday: Goals & Weigh In
  1. Post weigh in results.
  2. Post one non-scale victory (NSV) from the previous week.
  3. Review previous week's goals. Did I stick with them? Did they help?
  4. Set five new goals for the coming week.
Monday: Friend Makin' Monday
Tuesday: New Recipe
  • Pick a new recipe, make it, and post it.
Wednesday: Review
  • Write a review of something: book, movie, product, etc...
Thursday: TBD
  • No idea yet...
Friday: TBD
  • No idea yet...
Saturday: Pit & Peak
  • Allie and Brin are the hosts of this link up. Basically you just write the pit (lowest point of your week) and peak (highest point of your week).
Do you have any ideas for the latter days of the week?!? I need some help!

Anyway... I'm proud of myself. I've been sitting here on the verge of a headache. At the rate it's going, it's possible it could turn into a migraine though I'm thinking it's probably sinuses. I took some Tylenol and shot some Nasonex up my nose and I'm going to the gym... Sometimes working out makes headaches go away, right???

I've been insanely busy at work and have been working on this entry for literally two days now so I'm going to leave it at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!