Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Choices

I'm making three choices today:
  1. I will log all calories that enter my body every day
  2. I will workout at Curves at least three times a week and follow Hal Higdon's walking 5K training program for the next eight weeks.
  3. I will update my blog once a day.
I need to write more. I need to be held accountable for myself. I'm never going to lose weight and get healthy if I don't realize that I am my own worst enemy and I self-sabotage like you wouldn't believe.

My mom surprised us (coworker Traci and me) with lunch from McDonald's today. She had a coupon for a family meal. She got one Big Mac, one McChicken, a 10 piece nuggets, three small fries and three large drinks for $10. Great deal... I ended up having half of a Big Mac, four nuggets, a small fry, a container of honey mustard sauce, and a large light lemonade... Total calories??? 775. It could have been a lot worse...

I was supposed to go with my friend Pam to get my nails done tonight, but her nail lady can't do them this week. That's fine other than my nails are super long for me and I am having troubles doing basic tasks... like typing this entry.

The good news stemming from this is that I can go to the gym tonight! I had to skip yesterday because they were doing Zumba and my knees aren't strong enough for that yet... So, my plan tonight... Curves Smart workout (30 minutes) and 15 minute walk on the treadmill when I get home... I need to work up slowly to walking more. :)

Okay, I'm out of here for now. I need to start posting pics again too! Haha.

Oh! One more thing... I don't have enough blogs to read... do any of you read anyone that writes a lot and is motivating? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!