Friday, February 8, 2013

Big Weekend Plans

I had plans everyday except Sunday, but those have changed. Today after work I was going to go to dinner with my friend Megan. She isn't getting out of her house much and I miss her so I thought dinner would be a good thing. She text me this afternoon and said her mom was in the hospital and she didn't know if she'd be able to make it or not... and that she'd let me know. I haven't heard from her so I'm assuming she is still with her mom at the hospital... I'm so sad about her mother. I cannot imagine being Megan. Her mom has cancer and it's not looking good. Keep them in your prayers, if that's your thing...

Today is my anniversary. My boyfriend and I have been together for NINE YEARS today. Happy, happy anniversary to us. I woke up to a bag containing Game of Thrones Season 1 on DVD:


And some yummy meltaway chocolates in dark chocolate and milk chocolate:



We're going to go out tomorrow night and watch Warm Bodies and maybe go to dinner. I'm super excited! I've wanted to see that movie since I saw the preview... It was his idea to go and see it which makes it that much better. Yay!!!

This entry is all over the place. LOL But tonight I was supposed to go to dinner with Megan. Since we're not going out to eat, I'm debating on what I want for dinner. No ideas yet. Right now I'm watching Flight with Denzel Washington while writing this. It's taking forever because I keep stopping to watch the movie. My co-worker rented it from the movie place in town and told me I could watch it as long as I returned it tonight... Not a problem! It's good so far... 

Once I finish this movie, I'm probably going to go return it and get some food. Not sure what... I thought about ordering in pizza, but that's not too healthy. Maybe I'll run through Subway and get a sub... that sounds good to me. Yum! Then I'm going to come home and watch all of the shows I have on my DVR... Why???

Because tomorrow, sometime between 8 am and 12 pm, I will be getting the new DirecTV Genie. I'm super excited! That makes me happy! This week I went through and wrote down all of the shows I watch so I can get the new DVR set up once it's installed... Since I have no idea when they're coming, I have to finish all of my shows tonight.

After they leave, I have to go to a cancer benefit with my mom... It starts at 2:30 and I hope to get home quickly so I can get ready for my date with Matt. :)

Changing subject... So, I felt like dressing up for some reason today... That happens sometimes and usually when I'm working out regularly so yay that... Anyway, I wore my jewelry. I hadn't worn it in a while. When I put on my rings this morning, they felt tight. By the time I got to work the ring on my left ring finger hurt. I tried to take it off and it wasn't moving... I licked around my finger to lubricate it and tried again and it still didn't want to budge. I just bit the bullet and pulled as hard as I could and it came off, but it bruised the area around my finger where it was. 


I'm sad that my finger is too fat for my ring. Boo... I hope that working out makes my fingers thin out soon so I can wear all of my rings again...

I can't go to Curves on Monday... I can't go because Curves Circuit with Zumba starts back up and the new instructor is said to be a lot harder than the last one. My knees were super-achy all day yesterday with just walking and do the Curves Circuit, so I think I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks before I attempt Zumba... Since Megan couldn't go to dinner today, maybe we can go Monday...

Tuesday, I MAY be going to get my nails done after work... My best friend got me a certificate to her nail lady for Christmas. I usually wear my nails short because I don't like them long, but I grew them out so that her lady can give me a manicure... They're bugging me... Pam said she'd call and schedule an appointment on Tuesday when I get off work which sounds good.

Luckily, I have a treadmill now and can walk when I need to! I'm not going to walk tonight because I have SIX shows to watch before I go to bed. Crazy! I better go and pay attention to this movie. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!