Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Getting back into the swing of things...

Prompts:
I’m forcing myself to write today. I haven’t written much lately. I keep having these dreams where I’m writing novels… When I wake up I think “How can I write a novel when I can’t even keep up with my blog?” I really need to get back in the habit… for sure. I think I may google some writing prompts and try to write something every day… even if it’s not much. Do any of you have any ideas for anything I can write about??? I’m open to all ideas and suggestions!

Hunger:
I was horrible yesterday at my food day at work. I totally overate even though I told myself I wouldn’t. I didn’t even log all of my food because I forgot everything I ate. Horrible!!! Then I was so full that I didn’t feel like going to the gym… mostly because I felt like if I did, I’d throw up and I didn’t want to do that… I’m trying to be good today. Instead of having a piece of cake for breakfast (like I want), I had a granola bar and some yogurt… oh and some carrots with veggie dip…

I keep having this problem with being insatiously hungry. I want to eat everything in sight. I realized about a week ago that I need to disperse my calories more evenly throughout the day. I would eat about 200 calories for breakfast and about 400 calories for lunch and then about 200 calories total for my morning and afternoon snacks… this is 800 calories… My aim is 1500 calories per day. This leaves 700 calories for dinner. I don’t need that big of a dinner. My goal is to do 400-500 per each meal and then 150 calories or so per each snack. We’ll see if that helps!

Curves/Working Out:

I’m loving being back at Curves! I love the ladies there. I love the atmosphere! I love it! I can’t wait to go back tonight!

Matt moved his gaming stuff last night. It used to be set up in the living room. He’d use the TV as his monitor and then use my craft table as his desk. He would use the TV from the bedroom to use as his computer monitor (so he could play and see his desktop at the same time). It was annoying because he took up the whole living room! He used the TV from the living room, the TV from the bedroom, and I couldn't watch TV in the bedroom or anything... Ever since I got my laptop on Black Friday, I have only used my desktop probably twice. So, he unplugged my tower and hooked his up at the computer desk. YAY! I'll have both of my TVs back AND I can watch TV while he games when we're both home. The downside??? My Fitbit was plugged into my tower and he doesn't have room on his computer to plug it in so I'm not sure what I'm going to do... maybe plug it into my laptop each night? No idea.

ALSO: Because he did that, I DEFINITELY have room to set up my treadmill once I get it when I get my taxes back! I can fold up my craft table (or move it to the bedroom) and put the treadmill there! Yippee!!! My taxes have been filed. Federal has been accepted. State is pending. I'm expecting a return within three weeks... hopefully sooner. As soon as I get my money, I'm buying my treadmill. I am SO EXCITED!

Let’s Get Healthy!
I am still trying to come up with ideas for weekly challenges for the next phase. I'm so excited for it... I hope I don't get let down and get a big turnout. I'm super excited for the Virtual 5K I have scheduled in there. I thank Katie at Runs for Cookies for the idea. I know I'm not going to get as great of a turnout as her, but it will be super nice! Maybe I should find a way to get some prizes for it... Hmmm... Decisions, decisions.>

The current phase, I found a list of 80 challenges. A phase is 84 days long so I figured it would work perfectly. Unfortunately, when I posted the challenges separately, people participated in the challenges, but forgot to weigh in... now that I'm posting them weekly, no one is participating in the challenges. Maybe I should try to figure something else out for the remainder of the phase. *shrugs*

Okay, I better get back to work. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!