Monday, January 28, 2013

Boring

I’m around. Just haven’t felt like writing. I don’t know. I go through spurts where I want to write, write, write and then all of a sudden I’ll be like… I’m done. LOL

I just saw a preview for Warm Bodies and I really want to see it. It looks like a funny zombie movie and I’m liking zombie things lately. Hah.

So, I’m trying to come up with challenges for the next phase of Let’s Get Healthy!. It’s a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I was going to participate in a 5K on Runs for Cookies on Friday, but the universe had other plans and I didn’t get around to it. I LOVE the idea of having a virtual 5K so I’m going to make that the last week’s physical challenge. Each week there is a physical and mental challenge… getting healthy isn’t just about physical health. All I have so far is one physical and one mental challenge. LOL Any ideas?

I am so boring and I have nothing else to say… I guess I could say that I love that working out makes me want to dress nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!