Thursday, July 19, 2012

And we're off...

My cousin and I are having a little "competition". Though it really isn't a competition. It's more like... mutual weight loss support. We are about the same size. Our goal is to lose one pound per week until Christmas. That means we each have to lose 22 pounds before then. I'm cool with that. :) Our "prize" will be a shopping trip with just the two of us. Sounds like a plan to me!

I'm going to attempt to write everyday... even if it's just to post a food log. I'm planning on doing photo food journals this weekend. It's really difficult for me to do a photo food journal during the week... I have a couple new recipes I want to try this weekend. We'll see how those go...

Anyway, I'm getting busy at work so this is short and sweet. :)


Food:
Breakfast:  185 Calories
- medium banana
- light strawberry banana yogurt

Morning Snack:  80 Calories
- Mott's Medleys fruit snacks

Lunch:  465 Calories
- two ham salad sandwiches on light wheat
- chips (cheese puffs and veggie chips)

Afternoon Snack:  100 Calories
- peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar

Dinner:  540 Calories

- Cajun Turkey-Burger Skillet
- light wheat bread with light butter

Drinks/Dessert:  100 Calories
- mini ice cream sandwich
- 2 cans Diet Dr. Pepper
Total Calories Consumed:  1470 Calories
*** Water:  70 oz

Exercise:
- None
TOTAL:  0 Calories Burned

NET CALORIES: 1470 Calories
(Goal <1490 Calories)
Current:
Time: 3:35 pm
Mood:  tired and run down
Weather:  sunny, dry, humid, 93° F
Hair:  naturally curly

Clothes:  blue jeans and gray flowing tee
Sound/Music:  normal work sounds
Book:  Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and
   Stories: Volumes I and II: 1
by Arthur Conan Doyle
Taste:  Diet Dr. Pepper
Craving: home
Thing I should be doing:  working
Sleep (Previous Night):
I went to bed at [unknown] pm.
It took me [unknown] to fall asleep.
I awoke
[unknown] times.
I was in bed for
[unknown].
My total sleep time was
[unknown] minutes.
TOTAL SLEEP EFFICIENCY:
[unknown] PERCENT

Didn't set Fitbit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!