Friday, April 20, 2012

Tough

Dieting is so tough. It's so easy to put weight on, but so tough to take it back off. You have to have the perfect formula of diet, exercise, water intake, vitamins, etc. I was looking through old blog entries for recipes and realized that I fell for a lot of gimmicks and fad diets. I now know that only good old fashioned diet and exercise will help. No more fad diets for me. Just calorie counting and working out!!!

I couldn't go to Curves today... and I can't go tomorrow. They're closed for renovations While I'm excited that they're renovating, I'm bummed because I wanted to go tonight and tomorrow. Oh well, such is life.

My day has been rather so-so diet wise. I had ham, egg white, and pepper jack cheese on a light English muffin with apple slices from Subway for breakfast. For lunch I had a Lean Cuisine pizza. For dinner I am having a ham and turkey sandwich from Subway. I also ate two chocolate bars as they needed gone so they wouldn't tempt me to eat them. My mom just brought me cranberry-oatmeal-raisin cookies though. Urg. LOL Silly woman. Oh well... at least they sound healthy. *shrugs*

I added my first recipe to my recipe section. I'm excited to add more. If you have a favorite healthy recipe, let me know and I might put it on my blog. I also added a couple of pics to my photos and yeah. It's interesting figuring this site out, but I'm looking forward to my adventure.

Well, I decided to sit at the computer only long enough for me to eat dinner and it's gone... Talk to you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!