Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Menu in Pictures

I woke up a little late this morning and, therefore, did not eat breakfast. I did however eat brunch. I had a bag of Bird's Eye Steamfresh Penne and Vegetables in Classic Alfredo Sauce. Then I made a homemade Mocha Light Frappucino... like the one you get at Starbucks. I posted the recipe I use. Go try it. :) Om nom nom!

Anyway, here is a pic of my brunch:



It was delicious as you can probably imagine. I love food!!!

For dinner, my boyfriend grilled out some chicken breasts that I had marinated in Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade. One of my favorites! Then I made some macaroni and cheese and baked beans. I just had a little of both as you can see:


That looks like a lot of food, and it is, but I swear I measured it. I got half a cup of the beans as that's a serving and then one cup of the macaroni and cheese and a chicken boob. Delicious! I've been eating while writing this and my plate is almost empty! LOL I feel like I should also point out that while the chicken breast looks burned, it's not... that's the teriyaki marinade and it's yummy!

Other than water, I didn't have anything else all day... Well, unless you count my two popsicles:


Anyway, now that I'm done with that business... I woke up rather late for me and immediately started laundry. Then I did my normal Sunday tradition and took a nice long bath. When I was done, it was almost 11. Holy cow! So, I got dressed and took pictures of myself for my beginning pics... I posted them on my Progress Photos page. Just a heads up, the outfit that I'm wearing is a workout outfit my mom bought me a couple of years ago. I've never worn it out and rarely wear it around home. I'm not comfortable in it. I figure once a month or so I will take pictures of me wearing this outfit and hopefully it will soon be a good fit... and then be too big!!! Haha.

Okay, I think I'm going to go for now. I need to finish eating and then do some things around the house. Should I eat anything else, I will be sure to update this. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!