Thursday, April 26, 2012

Soreness

It's been a very long day. I pretty much had to force myself to come write this entry, but I know I'll be glad that I did. Today was kinda hard eating wise. I had my first "bad" slip up. It wasn't even bad per se, I made sure to log everything and came in almost 300 calories less than I was allowed for the day, but I ate pizza. It was delicious and I had three pieces. My sodium intake was about twice as high as it was supposed to be. I'm praying that this doesn't bite me in the butt tomorrow as it's weigh in day...

I had a great workout day though. I went to Curves and had an awesome workout. It was kind of slow in there, but I felt like I was doing good. Our Curves Smart system is currently down so I'm thinking I probably low-balled the amount of calories I burned, but that's okay. Then I met a friend at the gym and did 1.5 miles on the treadmill in 25 minutes. I was just walking, but I feel like I walked very fast. My legs are pleasantly sore.

I had a comment asking whether I will be doing my 5K training outdoors or on the treadmill. I'm going to try to do most of it outside, weather permitting.

Okay, I'm so exhausted. I'm heading to bed. G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!