Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Excellent!

I made it back to the gym Monday night. I did 30 minutes on the recumbent bike like I said I would. It felt good, but I was so tired at the same time… My friend Jen was there when I got there. She was running on a treadmill, but she came over and rode the recumbent bike next to mine after a few minutes. We talked which made time go by faster. While my thighs felt it that night, they didn't feel it at all yesterday and my heart rate barely went up. Think I need to try something else. I may try walking again. I'd eventually like to learn how to run.

I didn't want to get up yesterday morning. I woke up at 4:45 to use the restroom and had the hardest time falling back to sleep. I don't know why I couldn't sleep. I was exhausted when I went to bed. I had gotten off work, went to the gym, stood around and talked to Jen for a while, went home and made dinner, did the dishes, filled the humidifiers, watched two shows on TV, and went to bed. I fell asleep quickly and slept solid until I woke up to pee. Ugh. Annoying. 

Last night I didn't feel well. My blood pressure was up… I could tell because my head felt full… It felt like I was swimming underwater when I stood up… That's the best way I can explain it. I didn't go to the gym. I came home and relaxed. I went to bed at 9:30 and was so tired I slept solid until 6:30 this morning. I woke up a couple of times because I was cold or because my dog wanted under the blankets, but other than that, I slept so good!!! 

Today has been a great day so far! I ordered a new Christmas tree online a week ago. It wasn't due to be delivered until December 3 rd . Meaning that it was out of stock until then. I got an email notification this morning that it shipped! That means it should arrive while I'm home and I'll be able to put it up earlier than I thought! YAY! 

Also, today is my last day of work until NEXT THURSDAY! A whole week away from work! What am I going to do with myself?! LOL 

Last year, on the last day of work before Thanksgiving, my boss gave us all bonuses that were worth two weeks of pay. Awesome! This year I was secretly hoping for the bonus, but not trying to get my hopes up too much in case it didn't happen. Yesterday I heard one of my coworkers print a bunch of checks. He normally doesn't print checks. I heard him in the office whispering with my boss so my hopes got raised that we'd be getting bonuses. Today at work, my boss was there in the morning. Last year our checks were handed to us as soon as we got in the door. That didn't happen this year. As the day went on my hopes got crushed and I was sad… Then, out of nowhere, my coworker who printed the checks handed us each one. Along with a note that reads:
Thank you for your help over the past year and have a good Christmas. Even though we have done this 2 times at the same time, this will not happen again due to the deteriorating business environment. It will not happen again 2013.

Tim
Sweet! An extra $600 for me!!! I've wanted to buy myself a laptop for a long time… a really long time. It would be amazing to be able to sit where ever I want to work on my writing or whatever. I was excited because yesterday when I thought we were getting checks, I looked online and found one I wanted in a pre-Black Friday sale on Walmart. I went there today and it's sold out and not sold in my local store. Bummer! My coworker was like, “Check Staples. They might have it.” So I did and they did! They had the exact same computer except with 2GB more memory (4GB as opposed to 2GB) for the same price! WOOT! I ordered it and it will be delivered Monday! 

I'm also a huge kid at heart and when Furby's came out the first time around I had one. I loved my Furby and loved teaching him tricks and stuff. I don't know what ever happened to him. Well, they're out again, if you were unaware. My mom ordered my 9 and 12 year old nieces each one for their birthday. I told her I was going to order myself one and I did! It should be delivered by next Thursday. LOL

I still have plenty of money to go Black Friday shopping with my mom as well! YAY BOSS!!!

Okay, I need to post this so I can get back to work. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!