Friday, June 7, 2013

Slim Fast

I need to jump start a diet and exercise plan. I am back to my highest weight and I'm seriously tired of it. My face is getting more round and I don't feel cute in my clothes anymore... My problem is that I've been eating way too much bad food and I need to greatly reduce the foods I can eat in order to get over my addiction with fatty food. I'm considering doing a Slim Fast diet. I want it to go for at least two weeks and only as long as a month. This is just to get me out of the habit of eating greasy fast food all of the time. It needs to stop.

My meal plan would look something like this:

Breakfast: Slimfast Shake (180-210 calories)
Snack: fruits, veggies, nuts, dairy, something healthy (150-200 calories)
Lunch: Slimfast Shake (180-210 calories)
Snack: fruits, veggies, nuts, dairy, something healthy (150-200 calories)
Dinner: salad with meat, lots of veggies, croutons or roll, dressing (500 calories)
Dessert: fudge bar or popsicle (100-200 calories)

Estimated total daily calories: 1260 to 1520

I don't want to starve myself but I want to limit the things I can eat. I think this is a good variety of foods and that it will keep me full. Especially if I go to the upper limit on my calorie range. I also want to start walking. Since I watch a lot of TV, I think I will allow myself to only watch TV if I walk on the treadmill first. If I walk, not insanely fast, just at a normal pace, for an entire episode of a show, that's almost 45 minutes. And I want to do this:



I'm going to start all of this as soon as I can get to the store and get the things I'll need... which will hopefully be tomorrow. I'll document this once I start to see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!