Sunday, June 9, 2013

Slim Fast Day One + Starting Stats

Just a forewarning:
These entries are probably going to be a bit boring as I want to chronicle what happens as I try this whole Slim Fast thing out. :)

DAY ONE:
SUNDAY (06/09/13)


Starting Weight: 229.6
Day 1 Weight: 229.6
Daily Change: ± 0
Total Change: ± 0

Breakfast: Slim Fast - 3-2-1 Plan Rich Chocolate Royale Shake (190)
Morning Snack: 3/4 cup cottage cheese with pineapple tidbits (180)
Lunch: Slim Fast - 3-2-1 Plan Strawberries N' Cream Shake (180)
Afternoon Snack: 2 frosted brown sugar cinnamon poptarts with butter (450)
Dinner: cheese ravioli in marinara sauce (355)
Dessert: none
Drinks: 1 cup chocolate milk, water with zero calorie flavoring (220)
Total Calories: 1575 (Range: 1260 to 1520 calories)

I woke up around 6:45 when Matt came to bed. I laid in bed for about 45 minutes and then got up. I finished the book I was reading and then Rusty wanted out. I let him out and started a load of laundry. Then I decided to have breakfast even though I wasn't really hungry. I got out a Slim Fast shake and drank it. It was 8:50 am. I watched some television... I watched the final part of a three-episode series on BBC America called In The Flesh. It's about zombies that become humanized again. They're diagnosed as having "Partially Deceased Syndrome". Good show. You should watch it sometime. Around 10:45 am, I had my morning snack which was some cottage cheese and pineapple. I watched a cute Hallmark movie and my stomach was growling around noon. I wanted to hold off until one to have my lunch shake so I got a glass of chocolate milk that I had been craving. At 1:30, I got out my second shake for the day. Around 2, I became hungry again. The shakes weren't really keeping me full, but I'm also sure it's because I've been eating probably 2500 calories a day and my stomach isn't used to eating so little. When Matt got up, he had a couple of poptarts and that made me really want some. Since my calories seemed so low for the day, I decided to go for it as my afternoon snack. I love cinnamon brown sugar poptarts that have been toasted in the toaster and then the backs brushed with butter. So I did that. There were two pieces of leftover ravioli bake and I ate one of those for dinner. Overall, I'm pretty proud of my first day. I measured everything that I ate and drank. I only ate one piece of the ravioli bake instead of two. I was a little over my calorie range, but nothing severe. All-in-all, it was a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!