Saturday, June 29, 2013

Curves + DietBet Goals

I was sad when I had to cancel my Curves membership. Even though I don't go often, I love the atmosphere and the people. I canceled two weeks ago, but still hadn't received a phone call from the new owner Melissa saying my membership had been officially canceled. I called on Thursday and was told that Melissa would be working yesterday morning and I should call to talk to her. I did and asked if my membership had been canceled. Melissa said she had put my account on hold, but she wanted to speak to me before she completely canceled it. She asked why I was putting it on hold. I said I didn't have any spare money and had to cancel everything that I could. She asked if I felt like there was a light at the end of the tunnel... if I thought that sometime within the next six months or year, if I feel like I'd want to rejoin Curves. I said that I was currently trying to fix my financial situation by looking for additional work and paying off my bills how I could... that I really do love Curves, the atmosphere, and the people and I would love to be able to come back when I'm financially able. She said that she would keep my account open, but put it on hold indefinitely. She is going to call me once every couple of months to see where I stand. If I get back on my feet and want to become active again, all I have to do is call her and let her know and she'll open my account back up. This month's payment was not taken out of my account which is good to know. I'm relieved. She also asked what kind of work I'm in and said she'll keep an eye out for job openings which is pretty amazing and nice of her...

So, I need to set some goals for my DietBet. Let's see...

Exercise:
  • Complete Level One of the 30 Day Shred at least three times each week.
  • Walk on my treadmill at least three times each week.
  • Wear FitBit tracker each day.
Diet:
  • Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
  • Stay within 1200 to 1500 calorie range each day.
  • Eat more healthy, fresh foods and stay away from fast food.
Don't forget!!! My DietBet starts tomorrow. Right now we have four participants and the pot is at $100. It would be more awesome if even more people joined, so feel free! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!