Friday, October 19, 2012

Changes

I can feel changes in myself... Probably a big helper is that I haven't really been concentrating on diet or exercise, but the weight keeps coming off. I've lost 1.6 pounds since last week and I lost he same amount the week before. I'm officially down 7.6 pounds from my highest weight which is very exciting to me. Mainly because I haven't been doing anything and the weight is still coming off. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't been binge eating at all.

Yesterday I thought I was eating a lot, but in reality, I really didn't. I had a cup of dry cereal for breakfast, a hot ham and cheese sandwich on a hamburger bun and a light yogurt for lunch, an ice cream sandwich for an afternoon snack, about two cups of taco soup with some cheese for dinner, and another ice cream sandwich for dessert... Honestly, that's like 1300 calories and I felt so full at the end of the day.

My life is crazy hectic the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow my boyfriend is competing in this gaming thing. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but it's a gaming version of The Hunger Games. It's like 24 of the best gamers from the game DayZ get together and play until there's only one survivor. I'm not sure when it starts but he said he'd need the living room TV most of the day (he has his computer hooked up to that TV and that's what he uses for gaming). While I'm not a gamer in the slightest, I'm so proud of him for being in the top 24 gamers for this competition deal. :)

While he's doing that, I'm not sure what I'll do. I don't really have a lot of plans all weekend... I need to start packing some things for my trip. I also need to go get a few groceries for my trip. Last year, we were too busy to ate and they had an awesome sandwich cart lined up so I don't think I'm going to take much food. Maybe some Sprite (I get nervous which makes me have an upset stomach) and water, and then some PopTarts (which I know aren't healthy, but they stay down good when I'm nervous and they fill me up with some calories) and some Goldfish crackers. That's what I took last year and that's about all that I ate. Haha...

Some night early next week I'm going out to dinner with my friend Megan. She's helping out with the pupster while I'm away so I wanted to go eat with her beforehand. Should be good times. Also, some night we're probably going to have a "birthday party" at my parents' for my brother's girlfriend (October 12th) and me (October 27th). This party consists of food and that's it. Haha. 

I leave on Thursday morning around 7-8 am. My friend Briana who lives in Indy is swinging by to pick me up and then we'll go pick up another lady and then we're heading to Chicago. I'm glad I can hitch a ride with her because it'll save me like $50 in gas and parking. I'm giving her $30ish to help with gas and parking though. I will spend almost five days with nerd friends like me and some celebrities too. :) It should be a blast. I'll be back around 6 or 7 pm on Monday evening.

When I get back to work on Tuesday, I'll be playing make up from missing three days of work and then Wednesday is the end of the month which is usually super busy too. Don't expect to see me around for about a week probably... unless I get the urge to write from home which rarely happens... I imagine I'll probably still be playing catch up once I'm done with end of the month stuff next week so I'll be busy and stressed.

The following week I'm planning on going back to the gym... Oh, my Curves financial hold is supposed to be up on the 31st. I'm documenting this here so I don't forget. I called today at about 12:15 and spoke with a Curves coach named Mary who started shortly before I stopped going. I told her that I'm not going to be able to come back at the end of the month because I'm having such a hard time getting caught up on my bills and that I'm actually trying to figure out a side-business to earn more money. Then I asked if I needed to come in and fill in paperwork to cancel my membership. She was like, "Nope! I'll just extend it out until the end of the year for you!" Score! I actually may go back because once I get my last paycheck of the year, my financial problems should be alleviated some...

I think I'm just not going to do anything to earn more money right now. Because I just looked at my budget for next year and, like I said, I'm fairly positive that come the end of the year, my money woes won't be as severe... I would honestly consider doing Scentsy, but no one would be willing to throw a party or a catalog party, so what's the point???

Alright, it's my lunch time so I'm cutting this off... Talk to y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!