Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Help Me Write a Novel" Survey

In my Liebster Award entry, I mentioned an idea for a novel that came to me the other night. If my novel ever gets published (self or otherwise), those that help with this survey will be mentioned in the acknowledgements of the book. Basically, my idea is about a road trip. I don't want to give any more details for now... I haven't traveled a whole lot, so it would be kind of hard for me to write about going on a road trip when I've never really been anywhere. You don't have to be within the continental US to fill it out either... my idea would work for needing a plane to travel as well. I just don't think I can do it without help so if you'd be willing to help, please click the link below and fill out the survey. I can't embed it because it messes up the entry once posted... I know I'm going in a billion directions when it comes to my writing, but I also know that I wouldn't be the first (wannabe) author to have more than one unfinished novel at one time. So, please help me out and spread the word!


Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!