Friday, August 17, 2012

Crazy

I've come to the conclusion that my boyfriend has lost his marbles. I just asked him if I could go get groceries tomorrow. I have to ask because he buys, but I have to go pick them up so I need "permission" to use his debit card. Anyway, two Saturdays ago I went and got groceries and they were a little more expensive than usual, but we needed cleaning supplies which aren't cheap. He just told me he supposed I could go, but try to keep it at $100 for two weeks. ARE YOU KIDDING? He obviously doesn't know much groceries are or realize how much he eats. I told him that was fine if he wanted to live off of macaroni and cheese and ramen, but if he wanted me to cook, that wasn't going to work. I really, really don't want to live off processed foods. It's not like I spend a lot. I spend between $175-225 every two weeks. That's not just food. That's cleaning supplies, toiletries, kitchen goods, etc. That's just $7.15/person a day if you average it out from $200. That's not a lot, but he just doesn't seem to understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!