Saturday, May 18, 2013

Perfectionist

I felt very productive yesterday. I didn't really do much, but organizing something that is completely unorganized always makes me feel productive. I cleaned off the two shelves in my bathroom. Now, I honestly should have taken before and after photos because the difference is tremendous, but I didn't. Let's just say that half a garbage bag and a full Walmart bag later, my shelves are very clean. I have this bad habit of buying products and them not working out for me. Either I buy a cleanser that makes my face red, or a shampoo that turns my hair greasy, or a makeup that just doesn't look the way I thought it would... The Walmart bag is full of products that I am going to give my sister. There are shampoos and conditioners, two-in-one shampoo/conditioner, body wash, body spray, makeup, different cleansers and moisturizers, and some bubble bath. I think that's about it, but she's getting a big bag full of this stuff. She'll be happy. She never gets name branded stuff like this. Haha.

I don't really have much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!