Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weigh In + Weekly Goals


Last Week: 225.8
This Week: 226.4
Change: + 0.6
Overall Change: - 4.4

NON-SCALE VICTORY:
  • I worked out on a day when I wanted nothing more than to go home. I had a bad headache and just wanted to go lay on the couch. I went anyway and felt so much better afterwards AND my headache was gone.
PAST WEEK GOALS:
  1. Not applicable. First week of doing weekly goals.
THIS WEEK'S GOALS:
  1. Work out at Curves at least three days.
  2. Walk on the treadmill at least three times.
  3. Log all calories eaten and burned the entire week.
  4. Work on my challenge list for the Let's Get Healthy! phase that will be starting in a few weeks.
  5. Clean and organize my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!