Thursday, March 21, 2013

Reunion

I got a Facebook invite yesterday from a girl I went to school with. It was for my 10 year class reunion. That is coming up... but not until October. I have 6 months and 2 weeks until the big day. I don't want to be the only fat one there... I'm sure that a lot of other people that I went to school with have gained weight. Statistically, it has to happen. I've got nothing else going for me, so I'm not going to be fat too. I'm not married. I don't have any children. I don't have an amazing career. So, I'm not going to be fat to boot.

Yesterday I mentioned that I started a DietBet Challenge. It begins on Sunday the 31st with my Let's Get Healthy! Challenge. Regardless of whether people participate or not, I created an Excel file that I'm going to use to guide me through my weight loss. I like the idea of setting a goal percentage of weight loss. I had each four week set at four percent, but that would be a little tough so I tapered it down a little. I might adjust it some more and make an actual percentage lost column, but I don't know. I have this as a blank Excel file so let me know if you want a copy. I'll send it to you!


It's set up to automatically calculate your end weight and pounds to lose. The "Projected" side, you put your weight in from the 31st. Then it calculates how many pounds you COULD lose by the end of the year. The "Actual" weight side, at the beginning of each four week period, you put in your start weight and it calculates out your end weight and your pounds to lose goal. *shrugs* I'm a nerd at heart. LOL

I also need to get my butt into gear with working out. I have been SUCH a slacker. I haven't been to Curves in about three weeks now. I went on Monday the 4th, hurt my back and didn't go back that week. I felt fine the next week, but I had to skip Monday for Zumba and ended up not going back all week due to getting ready for my best friend's bachelorette party... THEN I just haven't been this week because I was recovering from her bachelorette party. Next week, I'm back at it. I may walk on my treadmill before then. I don't know though. I don't like when Matt watches me walk and he's home all this week for vacation. Bummer. Well, good that we get to spend time together, but bummer for working out. *shrugs*

So, I work for a small electrical company and we are a location for a renting moving trucks. I've griped and complained about working for the company, but lately it's been much better. Today our manager came in and informed us that they're closing us down. On one hand, YAY! less work for me, but on the other hand, BOO! things were just starting to get better. *shrugs* Oh well. My boss is going to look into a competitor's moving truck company and maybe get them in here. Eh..

Okay, I've gotta go. I got some work to do before the day is out. Don't forget that both of my weight loss challenges Let's Get Healthy! and my DietBet which both start on Sunday the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!