Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random Thoughts

I can't think of the word that I'm looking for... It's when you do something that you know gives you an out... Like: I realized this weekend that having my weigh ins on Fridays gives me the "freedom" to eat like crap all weekend because I know I'll have all week to be good and lose that weight... but then I end up only losing fractions of pounds or even gaining weight because my eating was such crap! I think I'm moving my weigh ins. I can't decide which day though... What's your vote: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday? I don't want to do it later in the week than that and I don't want to have it on the weekend either...

There was a robbery and homicide in my town last night. I live in a small town and this is only the third murder I ever remember in my entire life. A guy who moonlighted for a bar was robbed and killed as he left to go take a deposit to the bank. Sad. It was just before 8 pm so I'm thinking someone should have seen something. Hopefully they catch the perpitrator. Craziness.

I'm going grocery shopping tonight. I have a bunch of healthy stuff on my list. I'm going to attempt to stay away from my trigger foods. I haven't had a binge Since mid-October, but I still overeat when I have bad foods in the house. Those foods are sugary cereals, cheese, cookies, chips, etc... So, I'm going to try to not eat those. Good luck to me! LOL

I've had this up all day and haven't written anymore so I'm going to go for now. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!