Thursday, December 12, 2013

What motivates you?

Source
I've been severely lacking in the getting healthy department. I was hoping that Elf4Health would motivate me, but with the holidays, it hasn't. I'm completely bummed over this because I am needing a huge push in the right direction.

My weight is hovering around its highest ever. I didn't weigh myself this week so I don't officially know where I am, I just know that I feel super heavy right now. I want to be healthy. I could be healthy, but I just don't have the willpower right now. I can't get myself in the healthy mindset. I know I've done it before, but I'm struggling so much this time around. I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted at myself. I don't have a chin anymore... I've never NOT had a chin.

I really need to kick my butt into gear, but I'm really not sure how to do it anymore. What motivates you? What keeps you on track? I'm looking for all of the advice I can get so give your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!