Friday, December 13, 2013

Baby Dylan

My best friend had her first child at 26 weeks, 3 days gestation a mere two days ago. He weighed a mere one pound, 14 ounces at birth. In the first twenty-four hours of his life, he was able to be taken off his breathing tube. He is using a nasal cannula only, but at the first signs of distress, he will be put back on the tube. He is doing amazing and is super-duper cute! Please continue to pray and send well wishes to Dylan, my bestie Pam, and her husband Patrick. He's got a bit of a fight ahead of him, but he's feisty and doing so well! The following pictures were taken by Pam's sister-in-law Amanda. I haven't had the chance to go see him yet, but as soon as I'm allowed, I'll be there!



1 comment:

  1. oh he is so tiny. but im glad to hear he is doing well. hopefully that continues.

    ReplyDelete

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!