Sunday, August 25, 2013

Disappointment

I am beyond disappointed with myself. I weighed myself today for the first time in weeks. I haven't been binge eating, but I have been overeating. There is a difference. I was in control. I chose to eat like crap. I am up almost EIGHT pounds since the last time I weighed myself. I am at my highest weight EVER... it makes me sick. I need to get a handle on this before I gain anything else. I'm going to start off slow. For the next week I'm going to challenge myself to a few goals that mostly deal with my diet. After this, I have a plan in place for adding exercise back into my schedule starting in September.

Weigh In:


Starting Weight: 241.0
Last Week's Weight: N/A
This Week's Weight: 241.0
Weekly Change: ± 0.00
Total Change: ± 0.00

Goals for August 26th to September 1st:
  • Log food intake each day via MyFitnessPal and stay at or below my calorie goal
  • Drink 64 ounces of water each day, limit other beverage intakes
  • Wear FitBit tracker each day
  • Be in bed by 9:30 each night
  • Wake up no later than 5:45 each morning
    • The two above this are so I can train myself to wake up early enough to exercise before work as I know I will not want to work out once work is over each night. I'm not planning to add exercise into my schedule until September 1st.
Here's to hoping I can stick with this... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!