Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm alive...

I've really been MIA lately. I don't like it. I'm a writer and I love getting my emotions and the day-to-day of my life out... *sigh* Life just has other plans...

Source
I normally write from work (which is where I am now), but my work computer crapped out on me on a week ago. I was moving right along with my daily tasks and it just shut down... then I smelled an electrical burning smell. I immediately text our IT guy Mike and told him what had happened. He called and said he assumed it would be my power source had fried, but there was a possibility that it was something worse and he'd come in and check it out. When he got here, it wasn't just the power source. My motherboard had fried. Ugh... We played musical computer towers and by Thursday I was finally set up with a "new" tower. My tower is probably less than a year old and used to be at out counter, but I need a computer. I cannot do my work without one... It took me until Friday evening to get all of my programs installed, my email hooked back up, and all of that. I'm so happy that I have a working computer and it's way nicer than the one I had before. SCORE!

My dieting and weight loss front is horrible... horrible. I need willpower. That is my biggest problem. I've been weaning myself off of my Prozac since July 1st and I've had some side effects of that. The main ones being insomnia, lack of appetite (which has gone away), and stomach issues (diarrhea and constipation both). I feel like everything is finally leveling back out which is amazing, but now I've just gotta get in control of my eating situation. I was supposed to have a meeting with my hospitals Weight Management Program yesterday, but it got rescheduled for next Monday... thankfully. I didn't really want to go anyway because I have a sunburn and I'm a wimp. I wanted to go home and relax which is what I did. I can't wait to go to the meeting this coming Monday though. I'm excited to learn what they have to say. That reminds me that I need to make sure I have paper and an ink pen with me so I can take notes...

One of my best friends is unexpectedly pregnant. I'm not going to say who because I don't want to spoil the news for those she hasn't told herself. She wasn't trying, but wasn't trying not to and yeah... I'm so excited for her. She's happy about it and I'm super excited about it. Haha. :)

Okay. I have to go. I'm busy at work, but I hope to not disappear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!