Thursday, July 25, 2013

Decisions

I got a lot of responses regarding my Weight Watchers entry. I posted it in three different places and I'm actually surprised by the amount of responses I received. After reading them all and thinking about it, I think that I'm going to wait to join WW. I'm feeling good right now about my willpower. I really am. I think for now, I'm just going to stick with MyFitnessPal and the support of my friends and family. If that doesn't work after a couple of months, I'll try Weight Watchers.

I really need to figure out how to force myself to workout. I hate doing it. I'm not good at it. I would rather spend my time doing something fun. I know some people might say there's fun ways of working out, but I haven't thoroughly enjoyed any type of workout. When I walked, I enjoyed it somewhat, but not much. I was always glad to be finished. I did enjoy Zumba, but I'm not good at it. I'm one of the most awkward dancers ever born. I just need to do something. I workout best away from home after work. I think I could workout in the mornings, but I'm afraid the treadmill would wake Matt up. I should talk to him about that...

Does anyone want to volunteer to be my nag? Haha. I need someone to check out my food and exercise diary on MFP and give me motivation to keep going... I need to lose this weight. I need to... I feel like a broken record and I don't want to be a broken record anymore... I want to accomplish all of my goals and feel good about myself. I want more self-confidence and I think that getting healthy would do just that... If you're interested in motivating me, giving me feedback and helping me reach my goals, let me know. You can also follow me on MFP by clicking the link below the MFP logo... I haven't figured out how to turn a picture into a link on here yet... But yeah... I'm open to help however I can get it and it's better to try to get it free than to waste some more money on something I can maybe do on my own. I'm rambling. Haha.
Follow Me on MyFitnessPal
Your Thoughts:
--- What is your favorite form of exercise that can be done at home (no gym memberships currently)?
--- Do you know of any good ways to motivate yourself to workout?
--- Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Are you still using MFP? I would like to again... I'll be your nag if you'll be mine. =)

    ReplyDelete

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!