Thursday, September 26, 2013

Halloween Costumes

In 2010, I went to a Halloween party at my coworker Scott's house. The past two years, his Halloween party has coincided with ChiCon (Supernatural convention). This year his party is the weekend before ChiCon... not that it matters anyway because I'm not going to ChiCon this year. In 2010, I dressed up as a sexy referee. I want to dress up again this year... I tried looking on eBay and Craigslist, but couldn't really find any costumes I liked... if I found any at all! So I looked at PartyCity. I found a few costumes I like! My absolute favorite is this one:


Brenda has a couple that may fit me. She said she'd send either of them to me if I want them. I might... She has these:



I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I really want the Flapper costume. I already have fishnet hose that I could wear with it. I could get some long gloves on eBay (I like the look of this costume with the long gloves) and some dressy shoes too. But then I'd be spending $60-75 on a costume... Do I want to do that? I really do. LOL I am in love with the Flapper costume... If I can't figure out a way to pay without using credit, I'll take Brenda up on her offer (if either of hers would fit), but I'm pretty dead set on getting the Flapper costume!

1 comment:

  1. I always have the hardest time finding cute plus size costumes. I love the flapper!!

    ReplyDelete

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!