Monday, September 16, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday: Relationships and Dating

friend makin mondays

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s questions on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Relationships and Dating
  1. List five characteristics that you think are important in a significant other.  Sense of humor is a big one. I like a guy who can make me laugh. Trustworthy. Family-oriented. Loyal. Intelligent.
  2. If you had to choose between staying single for the next two years (as in no dating at all) or receiving $10,000, which would you choose?  I'm not single so I can't really answer this. LOL But I'd stay with my beau as opposed to receiving $10K.
  3. What is your relationship status?  Are you satisfied with it?  I'm in a long-term relationship. I wish I could say that it's committed, but I really can't. We've been together for 9.5 years and for some reason he won't marry me... If he would, our relationship would be better, that's for sure.
  4. Would you date someone who has children?  Sure, I love kids, but I'd rather just stay with Matt and and have some of my own. :)
  5. Would you date someone who’s shorter than you?  I tend to go for tall and lanky guys... I've been attractive to shorter guys and have dated some shorter guys, but I much prefer tall guys.
  6. Would you date someone who has different political views?  Yes... Matt's a Democrat and I'm a Republican. LOL We obviously have different political views. Going to family functions with his family is always interesting because they were raised Democrat, but his brother is a Republican and he gets into political debates with their mother all the time. 
  7. If you were going on vacation together, would you choose the beach or the mountains? This is an easy one for me. My favorite vacation spot is in the mountains... Gatlinburg, Tennessee to be exact. Matt went with me on vacation there once with my family and I loved it. I would love to go back with him at some point.
  8. How do you show someone that you’re interested in them? Luckily I don't have to do that anymore... LOL I'm not even sure what I used to do... be clingy? I got told I was clingy a lot. *le sigh*
  9. Do you prefer to date people who are older than you or younger? I have dated a few guys younger than me, but for the most part they've been older.
  10. Share some details of your dream date. Probably my favorite date I've ever been on, Matt got us tickets to go see a musical at the little theater in a town nearby. We went to the theater and watched our musical (Married Alive --- hilarious!) and then went out to eat at the local Mexican joint. It was a lot of fun and I'd love to do that again!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions!

1 comment:

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!