Thursday, April 11, 2013

Triumphant Thursday

In the words of Mariah Carey:



I think this is something we all need to live by. Everyone has their own posts about motivation or inspiration. I wanted one of my own. I want to post the top five things I am triumphant about... no matter the topic. This is to help keep me grounded and motivated and inspired and all of that! Feel free to join in if you like! Link up here if you do this so I can help cheer you on!
  1. Because of Amanda's post, I'm going to start Couch to 5K Monday. I need to talk to the boyfriend because ideally I'd like to do it before work which means 6 am. He's usually sleeping then. I want to know how loud the machine is while he's sleeping because I'd hate to wake him up!
  2. Because of my Let's Get Healthy! group, my great-aunt has been working out a little each day! I'm totally inspired by her motivation! She has battled breast cancer, a heart attack, and hip replacements, but my group is motivating her to ride her exercise bike just a few minutes each day... and that is inspiring me to kick up my game!
  3. Because of my blog friend Kristen, I signed up to participate in Post Crossing which is an amazing program where you send and receive postcards from all over the world. Here are the ones I've received:


    The Pike Place Market is from Seattle, Washington; the windmill is from Holland; and the cat calendar is from Russia. So cool!
  4. Because my hairdresser can't find a babysitter for her son next week, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow... a week early! I'm excited! My friend's wedding is on the 27th of the month and I want my hair to look awesome for her big day!
  5. My niece had surgery on Monday to have her adenoids removed and tubes put in her ears. She did amazingly and was back in school Tuesday. She is running a low-grade fever but her doctor said that's normal. She's just as ornery as she ever was. Matt's mother had surgery on Tuesday to have her knee replaced. Her surgery went as planned though she will probably be in the hospital Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!