Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Is it wrong...

... to have an instant feeling of dislike when you find out someone you are acquainted with doesn't have the same views as you? I'm guilty of this, but usually it only lasts for a minute before I realize that this is a free country and everyone is entitled to their own views, even if they differ from mine. I don't think I would like it if someone didn't like me because of my beliefs.

... to become obsessed with people you don't even know in real life? I'm guilty of this... I become obsessed with actors, actresses, authors, etc... I've never met them and I'm lucky if they notice me. Monday, a tweet that I sent got retweeted/mentioned by my newest celebrity crush (Matt Lanter). I was fangirling for several hours afterword and almost couldn't sleep because I was so excited. I created a fan site for his new television show Star-Crossed. I'm not entirely sure why I love it so much, but I do...

 My Tweet:

Matt Lanter:

   

I mean, c'mon... Matt is the epitome of gorgeous! I even told his wife I thought so... LOL I also got tweeted by another actor on the show Jesse Luken. 

His tweet:

   

 I didn't come here to talk about my nerdy conversations with random actors though... 

... to get angry with my sister when she expects me to be at her beck and call? I'm definitely guilty of this. I have a job. I work 40 hours a week, every week. Sometimes I don't want to use my gas, when I don't even have the money to get by, to run her around town on her errands. It makes me mad when she expects me to jump right to her. Yes, sometimes I'm not busy and I respond right away... sometimes I ignore her outright, which I know isn't cool... but sometimes I really am busy when she tries to talk to me and then when she gets snooty with me for not responding, it just pisses me off. Okay, that's all I can think of for now and I need to scoot and do my work. She doesn't have a job so I don't think she fully understands what it's like.

... to be considering deleting this blog? I've had this blog for a while and I've never really been good at posting entries regularly. I always plan to post and then don't get around to it. It's the last thing on my to-do list and I never get around to it. I don't feel like I have too many followers who don't have me somewhere else. I'm going to sleep on it, but considering this site is costing me money I don't really have to operate, I'm definitely thinking I might shut it down. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!