Thursday, October 31, 2013

October Foodie Penpals

The Lean Green Bean

I was excited to find out that my partner this month was Andrea over at The Layover Life.

 
It was my birthday this past Sunday and I told her my birthday was coming up. She sent me a lovely card with my foodie gifts!

When I opened my box, I found:
  • Russel Stover S'mores: I jumped right into this. It was delicious, as expected. I hadn't had one before! The graham cracker part was a little crumbly, but it still tasted amazing!
  • Pumpkin Scented Candle: She said that she knew this wasn't edible, but that you can't have fall without pumpkin. I lit this the same evening I got it and it made my house smell so good!!!
  • Milky Way Smooth Caramel: I'd actually had one of these before, but it was awhile ago. I'm not a huge fan of regular Milky Way bars, but these caramel bars are yummy!
  • Country Time Half Lemonade & Half Tea: I love drinking my tea this way! I normally make plain tea and plain lemonade and mix them together. This saved a step and is delicious!
  • Sugar Babies Caramel Apple: I wasn't sure if I would like these or not, but I was pleasantly surprised. They were really yummy!
  • Pure Clover Creamed Honey: I'd never even heard of creamed honey before and had to ask my family and friends how to eat it. The consensus was on biscuits or English muffins. I ate it on biscuits and thought it was really super tasty! I can't wait to have some more.
THANK YOU, ANDREA!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love those milkway caramel bars, i havent had them in a while, i need to find those in snack size.

    ReplyDelete

I was getting a lot of spam comments, so I had to turn off anonymous user comments. Sorry! I love reading your comments though!